Do’s and Don’ts
You are responsible for your lashes once you leave the salon
We stand by our glue 100%.
– Extreme Lash HP Ultra glue has a proven hold of up to 4 weeks.
The following activities will result in a weaker bond, premature eyelash extension loss and or irritation and therefore should be AVOIDED during the first 48 hours:
- Showering or wetting your lashes
- Application of eye makeup that is not specially formulated for extensions
- Rubbing your eyes into your pillow (even if you sleep on your side this will affect the outer edges)
- Receiving irritating eye area treatments, such as strong chemical peels, skin re-surfacing procedures, eyebrow waxing or laser treatments.
- Keep sauna, steam room and tanning visits to a minimum as the application of constant heat and moisture weakens the adhesive bond resulting in premature lash extension loss. We recommend no tanning beds for the entire time you have your lashes on.
- Cleanse around your lashes and your eyelids daily to maintain healthy and beautiful lashes using lint free q-tips. Do not use cotton balls, cotton rounds or swabs directly on the eyelashes as the fibers may get lodges in the bond areas lash extensions. (Cleanse your face and eyes prior to showering to minimize exposure of lashes to water)
- Groom your lashes daily to style your lash extensions into place
WHO SHOULD NOT WEAR EYELASH EXTENSIONS ?Eyelash Extensions may not be suitable for people who:
- Have pre-existing eyelid or eye conditions such as blepharitis and ocular rosacea
- Are very rough with themselves and do not want to follow after care instructions
- Want a very heavy mascara look but do not have the natural lashes to support it
- Have a condition called Trichotillomania, which is hair loss resulting from compulsive pulling or twisting of the hair, brows or in this case, eyelashes
- Are in chlorinated water many times a week
- Cannot control rubbing their eyes Have had recent eye or eyelid surgery within the past four weeks
- Have never had extensions before (or not for a while), and you are pregnant or nursing
- Have allergies to or have had a reaction to acrylate products including acrylic nails
- PLEASE DO NOT HAVE THEM APPLIED IF THERE IS ANY EXISTING TYPE OF IRRITATION TO YOUR EYES OR THE SKIN SURROUNDING IT.