How To Keep Your Lashes Looking Fab LongerEveryone wants to get the most out of their lashes and their money, and we get it. So, we compiled a short list of small things you can do to keep your lashes looking as fresh as possible for the longest amount of time.
- Do not brush your lashes for 24 hours after application. We brush them for you during application to ensure only the strongest lashes stay adhered to your own lashes. After completion we will brush them aggressively to ensure they look just right and dry the correct way. Let them fully dry before brushing them again.
- Shower before you come visit us. We don’t appreciate your body odor. Kidding! Showering before you come to see us prevents you from showering immediately when you get home. Try to wait 24-48 hours after you get your lashes done to shower or wash your face.
- Avoid tanning beds, saunas, steam rooms or anything with intense heat for 24 hours until after your lashes dry.
- Do not touch your lashes while they are drying. You wouldn’t touch your nails while they were drying, would you? Same goes for your lashes.
- Do not put make up on for at least 24 hours, if you can wait, then 48 hours. So, if you know you are going out Friday, come see us Wednesday or first thing Thursday morning. The oils from your makeup will damage the lashes and glue. As well as when you wash your face, it can damage your lashes.
- When you do wash your face after 24-48 hours, do not aggressively rub your lashes when wet.
- Avoid sleeping on your face. We know this can be hard, so if you are a side sleeper – we sell masks that can protect your lashes as well as block out any unwanted light.
- Your natural lashes have a life span of 45 days depending on all the factors listed above. The more makeup you wear, how often you wash your face, etc will cause your natural lashes to shed more. So, it is important to keep up to date with your lash fills.
Trackback from your site.