We have some exciting news, which some of you have probably already noticed. We now have a new location! We have opened at D SPA on the Kingsway in Etobicoke.
Why did we open this location? Well, we try to make our clients have the easiest of access to lash extensions and Yumi Lashes.
What do we do at this new location? Lashes, lashes and more lashes.
What is the benefit of hitting up our new location? Well, just like at our old location where you could stay for a haircut after getting your eyelashes done, this will apply to our new location as well! You can get facials, get your nails done, or a massage! Who doesn’t love a relaxing day at the spa?
How do you make an appointment? Text to book your appointment today at (416) 835-4809!
Where is the new location?
4242 Dundas Street West
What kind of special are we offering there?
Full Bloom July Promotion
Enjoy our most popular set regularly priced at $149
The finish is “Medium in Fullness”
Choose between 3D or classic lashes
Offer only avail until July 31st
Yumi Lash Lift Keratin Treatment
Enjoy the safest lash lift on the market regularly priced $149
Less dramatic finish than extensions
No fills or maintenance
Offer only avail until July 31st
Get $15 off your next service just for visiting our new location! Free Parking!
We look forward to servicing you at our new location!
- Make those hot showers quick!
- Sunless Tanner
- Oil Hair Treatments
- The YUMI™ Lash effect lasts between 4-8 weeks, which is the natural life cycle of an eyelash.
- The treatment has many anti-ageing qualities.
- YUMI™ Tint deposits pigment into your lashes. Wide range of tints available to enhance any eye colour.
- Unlike other less advanced products, the YUMI Lash effect actually lasts until your lash sheds naturally.
- Treatment takes approx. 60 mins and is very comfortable for the client.
- Products are not applied directly to the skin. The product is formaldehyde free and does not contain parabens or harsh ingredients. All YUMI™ products are individually packaged for one time use only. We sterilize and sanitize our tools after each use to ensure the highest standard of hygienic control. All Master trained YUMI™ technicians are required to work within the guidelines and standards of Canada.
- Your eyelashes are significantly longer and thicker, due to the nourishment they have received from the treatment.
- Eyelashes look as though you just applied a fresh coat of glossy mascara.
- sleep as you want, lashes cannot be damaged
- apply mascara
- go to the sauna
- You are always photo ready. Whether it is Christmas morning as you get up, or Christmas Eve with your families.
- New Year’s Eve lashes we can make as dramatic or as natural as possible.
- It’s a natural look, which makes getting ready for all your events faster and easier.
- You can easily transition from day events to night events without much touch up.
- Your selfies will always look on point. No filter needed, right?
- Going away for New Year’s Eve on a beach vacation? This is the perfect time to have that beach look. You won’t have to wear any makeup when hitting the beach for the New Year’s Eve.
- Laser hair removal treatments are quicker than you might expect. For example, it only takes 20 minutes to perform a treatment on the underarm and Brazilian area. Who doesn’t love an in and out appointment?
- You will save money in the long run. With the permanent reduction of hair, you no longer need to purchase endless razors, shaving cream, depilatory creams, and you will no longer need to have monthly waxing appointments. The cost of laser hair removal has decreased as the cost of waxing has increased. The results are far superior to waxing and the cost, over time, is much less.
- You can eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal is simply the best option and the only solution to prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs. It is also a great option for those who have sensitive skin and experience skin irritation from shaving and waxing.
- You will save time. Laser hair removal eliminates the need to shave daily. Add that up over a lifetime and just think how many weeks you spend with a razor in hand! Some research shows that the average woman will spend 75 days in a lifetime getting rid of that unwanted hair!
- No need to grow hair between treatments. Unlike waxing, you can shave between treatments. Say goodbye to the days of having to grow your hair out; with laser hair removal, you can shave as much as you like between sessions.