Beach Lashes And YouWho doesn’t need a vacation to get away from the cold? We would much rather be laying on a beach than putting on twenty layers just to go to the grocery store. We are here to give you some tips for your next vacation!
- Want to get a little weekend getaway in? No problem! There are tons of destinations that are only 2-3 hours away. Check out Bermuda, Bahamas, Miami (or anywhere in Florida), or Cuba. You can get great 3-4 day deals at this time of year for these places.
- Want to do something longer? If you want to head out on an all inclusive relaxing beach vacation – you can hit up a cruise of the Caribbean or a cruise around the islands.
- Want to do something exotic? Stay away from those pre-planned vacation packages for overseas vacations like Thailand, etc. Generally you can do everything more cost efficiently on your own and you can play everything by ear. If you are traveling alone – then we would suggest the tours such as Contiki.
- Don’t over pack. You are going to literally use half of what you usually pack, so save yourself the frustration of lugging your luggage all around the place.
- Let your hair go. Nothing is better than beach hair as it saves you the time and effort of doing your hair only to then step outside and have it go wild.
- Minimal makeup. Let your skin breath. Once you get a tan – you will love your skin tone.
- Eyelashes! (You knew we were going here). Nothing is better than waking up and heading right to the beach. Getting your eyelashes done in advance will make your life so much easier on vacation. We can give you a full set right before you leave and they will last you through your entire vacation. Those sun kissed beach pics will be natural and beautiful, rather than making you have to fix that mascara running down your face every time you get out of the pool!
Trackback from your site.